Making a Hybrid Polymer Reaction
Lets take a Polymer reaction "Fulleroferrocene" as an example
The reaction blueprint is as below
To make this we require 1,000 units of Tritanium per cycle (per hour), 200 units of Fullerite-C50 gas per cycle and 100 units of Fullerite-C60 gas per cycle.
Fullerite C50 and C60 gases are mined in gas cloud sites (Ladar sites) in Wormhole space.
To make this reaction we require a POS/Starbase with at least the following equipment:
- 1 Normal Silo (to hold the Tritanium)
- 2 Biochemical Silos (to hold the Fullerite-C50 and C60 gases)
- 1 Hybrid Polymer Silo (to hold the end product Fulleroferrocene)
- 1 Polymer Reactor Array
- 1 Large Control Tower (see below)
The total CPU and power needed for the above reaction is 1500CPU 125,000MW (Reactor) 250CPU 50,000MW (Polymer Silo) 500CPU 100,000MW (2 Biochem Silos) and 500CPU 50,000 MW for normal silo which in total is 2,750CPU and 325,000MW.
In conclusion you could do the above using a medium comtrol tower but will not have any room for defenses or other structures, so a large control tower is the recommendation.
- Anchor and online all structures.
- Place the Fulleroferrocene reaction blueprint into the reactor
- Set your normal silo to tritanium (via the control tower - manage screen)
- Set one biochemical silo to Fullerite-C50
- Set the other biochemical silo to Fullerite-C60
- Set the output Hybrid Polymer Silo to Fulleroferrocene
- Fill the normal and 2 biochemical silos with the appropriate materials
- On the control tower - manage screen on the processes production tabs
- drag the trit silo output box (right side) to the input of the reactor (left side)
- drag the C50 silo output box (right side) to the input of the reactor (left side)
- drag the C60 silo output box (right side) to the input side of the reactor (left side)
- drag the hybrid silo input box (left side to the output side of the reactor (ride side)
- CLICK APPLY
Hopefully if you have done it correctly the input/output boxes should "stick" (stay where you put them) and the reactor should start up. It may take 2 hours for the output silo to show your reacted product Fulleroferrocene.
Watch the video on how you make Polymers.